Translate

venerdì 3 ottobre 2014

Estes Park with Friends!

Sunday morning me and my host family went to Loveland to pick up Erik, Irem and Clarisse, my exchange students friends that I met at the camp. We went to Estes Park. It is a small town near the Mountains. There are a lot of shops. It is the place where they filmed The Shining, an old horror movie. Unfortunately we weren't able to see the Hotel were they filmed 'cause when we were coming back there was a lot of traffic.

Me, Erik, Irem, Clarisse.


We had lunch in Estes Park at noon; every kid had Tortellini ahah! My host parents gave us a leaf decoration, a souvenir for remembering the day. It was a leaf cause the colors of the trees were beautiful, almost gold. 

Irem & Hunter, Erik & Me.


After that we went through the highest road of North America, The Trail Rigde. It was foggy, we couldn't see anything. It was so cold and there was also a lot of wind, we did some photos. Unbelievable, we found out two days ago that the road now is closed because of the snow!
The toilettes up to the mountain were like holes in the ground, so funny.
My host family drove the guys home, in the car we talked a lot, listened to music and sent a few snapchats to our friends.

Me, Erik, Clarisse, Irem.


My host family said that these guys are really nice and that they can host them during Christmas holidays, I'm looking forward for this! They also said that I can do something during a normal weekend with Erik.

- Cris

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento